Sherri Lassila is an expert on authentic leadership and meaningful work. She has transformed the lives of hundreds of professionals from around the world in her seminars, workshops, coaching circles, and executive coaching programs.
With an MBA and MA in Education from Stanford University, and 15 years of transformational coaching and leadership development experience, Sherri is a rare blend of social entrepreneur, visionary, teacher, and coach.
As an executive coach, Sherri is known for blending transformational inner work with practical results, and for creating highly supportive yet challenging coaching circles where leaders expand their authentic leadership and realize their full potential power and impact. She has worked with senior leaders in Fortune 500 companies, private companies and start-ups, as well as organizations in the education and non-profit sectors.
In addition to her private coaching practice, Sherri teaches courses in authentic leadership and unleashing creative potential at Stanford University Continuing Studies, and facilitates groups for the Stanford Graduate School of Business career center and Women In Management Program. She is also the Founder of Professional Reboot – a coaching program that helps women create more meaning and balance in their careers. Sherri has also co-taught with faculty from Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Coaches Training Institute, and has trained groups of coaches and trainers in the USA and Asia.
Having lived and learned through the ups and downs of starting a mission-driven company, Sherri is passionate about supporting leaders who want to contribute their talents toward a calling that fully inspires them. As a mother of two, Sherri has a deep commitment to creating new models and pathways for making a leadership impact while raising a family, and to building a community and culture where women’s leadership thrives at unprecedented levels.
- 15 years as a leadership coach, career and life coach, women’s group facilitator, and workshop leader
- 5 years as an organizational change management consultant with Deloitte & Touche
- 6 years on the executive teams of two education and leadership development start-ups
- Founder, President, and Program Director, LifeGuides
- Vice President, Training and Coaching Services, Insight Out Collaborations
- Trained and managed a nationwide team of 25 coaches and trainers
- Redesigned a Stanford Business School course on authentic leadership and unleashing creative potential for use in corporations; taught course to senior executives
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, Masters in Business Administration (MBA), 1995
- Stanford University School of Education, Masters in Education (MA), 1996
- Cornell University, B.S. Human Development & Family Studies, Cum Laude, 1990
Certifications And Trainings – Key Influences in My Coaching Approach:
I have had the great privilege to study and work with amazing teachers and mentors, and integrate these principles and practices into my approach.
- Creativity In Business (Michael Ray, Stanford Graduate School of Business): Certified Instructor, and co-developed the corporate train-the-trainer program
- Coaches Training Institute: Coach Certification Program and Co-Active Leadership Program
- Feminine Power: Transformative Coaching Certification and Transformative Leadership Certification
- The Potential Project: Corporate-Based Mindfulness Training Certification
- NeuroLeadership Institute: Associate Coach Certification
- Executive Coaching Institute: Coach Training
- Global Leadership Institute – Team Coach Training and Certification
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Certification
- Virtues Education Facilitator Certification
- Trained in Art of Hosting, Circle Facilitation, World Café, Open Space, and other methods of conscious dialogue and community building
- Trained in a variety of meditation techniques, Eastern wisdom traditions, and energy healing methods including Reiki (Master Level), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and several others
- 15+ years of intensive personal development and transformational work
Past Clients (Partial List)
Workshops and Teams from:
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Conscious Capitalism Bay Area
Linkage Women In Leadership Institute
Schouten China – Co-Active Coach Training Program
Global Leadership Institute
Aspire Public Schools
Downtown College Prep
California State Universities
Children’s Virtues Development Project, China
St. Joseph’s Hospital
Individual leaders from a wide variety of companies, start-ups, and non-profits